I’m just over 7 months sober at this point and been separated 7 months as well. A lot has happened in that timeframe. So, thinking about what I want to accomplish in the next 3-6 months I feel can help my mind in the right place.
- Stay sober the rest of my life
- Continue my lifting program. I would like to loose another 5 pounds of fat and gain another 15 in muscle.
- Have the divorce proceedings over with.
- Continue to develop client relationships and set myself up for a successful career in 2018 and beyond.
- Develop a true friendship with my ex-wife so we can set a great example for our daughter.
- Continue to build a higher relationship with God and trust in his plan.