My eyes have been opened to a life of happiness. I understand that the life I was living was not what I was destined to live. I handled my problems when it was too late. I didn’t have any dreams. Partly, because I didn’t believe I would achieve them. Here are a list of the most important changes I’ve made in the past 90 days,
- I have a life plan of goals to achieve that I review weekly
- I have dreams and plans of what I want to see/accomplish in the next year
- I believe I deserve to and know I can achieve my dreams and plans
- My sobriety is the most important essential of my life
- I’ve developed better relationships in all aspects of my life.
- I’m not content or satisfied with my current situation and won’t stop till I achieve my goals
I’m beyond excited about these changes and can’t believe how much I’ve done in 90 days. I look forward to reviewing where I am in another 90 days. I wonder if I’ll recognize the person I was last year? Hint:I hope I don’t.